Rajasthan University was established in 1947 and was formerly known as Rajputana University. It is one of the oldest university in Rajasthan.
The Rajasthan University is a complete hub of Higher Education in Rajasthan and attracts students from all over Rajasthan, other parts of India and also from abroad.
Uniraj has nine faculty, 37 departments, 18 research centres, and 546 affiliated colleges. The departments of Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Philosophy have been awarded the status of UGC Centre for Advanced Studies.
Uniraj has been recognised by UGC as the University with Potential Excellence (UPE) amongst the top 15 Indian Universities with Potential of Excellence in 2012.
Uniraj faculty have established International linkages and undertaken collaborative programmes with research Institutes and Universities in countries such as USA, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Australia, Canada, Japan, UK, Norway, Sweden, Brazil, Russia, Mexico, Finland and France.
Let’s Discuss Some More Information About Rajasthan University.
Faculties and departments Of Rajasthan University
There Are A Lot Of Faculties And Departments That Are Systematically Organised.
Here Is A List Of Faculties and departments Of Rajasthan University:
Faculty of Arts
- Department of English
- Department of European Languages, Literature and Culture Studies
- Department of Hindi
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Sanskrit
Faculty of Science
- Department of Physics
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Botany
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Bioinformatics
- Department of Environmental Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Geology
- Department of Geography
- Centre for Conversing Technology
- Department of Statistics
Faculty of Commerce
- Department of Accountancy and Business Statistics
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Economic Administration and Financial Management
Faculty of Education
- Department of Literal Education
- Department of Library & Information
- Department of Physical Education
Faculty of Fine Arts
- Department of Dramatics
- Department of Drawing and Painting
- Department of Music
- Department of Visual Arts
Faculty of Law
Head & Dean, Prof. Govind Singh Rajpurohit.
- Department of Law
- Department of Criminology & Justice
- University Five Year Law College
- University Law College (morning)
- University Law College Center II (evening)
Faculty of Management
- R. A. Poddar Institute of Management
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Department of Anthropology
- Department of Economics
- Department of History & Indian Culture
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Public Administration
- Department of Sociology
Faculty of Technology
- Information & Communication technology at CCT
- Cognitive & Neuroscience at CCT
- Nanotechnology at CCT
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics at CCT
Faculty of Business Administration
- Masters of Commerce in Business Administration
- Masters of Human Resource Management
- Masters of Information Management
- Executive MBA & Ph.D.
- Post Graduate Diploma in marketing (three years)
- Department of Construction Management
- Department of Development Studies
- Department of Project Management
- Department of Public Health Science
- Department of Urban & Rural Development Studies
This Is The Complete Information About The Rajasthan University.
Thanks For Reading!